1-Methylimidazole CAS 616-47-7
Directory Guidance on 1-Methylimidazole
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
1-Methylimidazole (1-MI), also known as “N-methylimidazole”, is an aromatic heterocyclic organic compound.
It is a colorless liquid used as a precursor for specialty solvents, bases and some ionic liquids. It has low solubility in water, but water can penetrate this molecular structure and dissociate it. Methimidazole, on the other hand, reacts with water to form ammonia when dissolved in water.
1-Methylimidazole is a chemical substance that occurs in nature. Mainly used as organic synthesis intermediate, ionic liquid and resin curing agent, adhesive, etc.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1.03 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
- Boiling point: 198 °C(lit.)
- Melting point: −60 °C (lit.)
- Flash point: 198 °F
- Vapor pressure: 0.4 mm Hg (20 °C)
- Refractive index: n20/D 1.495(lit.)
N-methylimidazole is a very important fine chemical raw material and intermediate, which has a wide range of uses. N-methylimidazole is mainly used as organic synthesis intermediates, such as ionic liquids, resin curing agents, adhesives, and is also an active ingredient in many pesticides, enzyme inhibitors, pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals.
Used to Make Medicine
1 Methylimidazole (MMi) is an important raw material for the synthesis of pharmaceutical intermediates, used to prepare losartan, nitrazolone, 1-methylimidazole-5-formyl chloride hydrochloride and naphthimidazole hydrochloride and other drugs.
1-Methylimidazole is a heterocyclic organic compound composed of a benzene ring and an imidazole ring. It is used in the synthesis of many pharmaceutical products such as antibiotics, antifungals, antibiotics for cancer treatment and anticancer agents.
It is used in the pharmaceutical industry as a precursor for N-methyl-N-(2-pyridyl)amine (MPPA) and as an intermediate in the synthesis of other compounds such as 1,3-dihydroquinolinequinone (DHQ).
1-Methylimidazole is a chemical used in the pharmaceutical industry to treat high blood pressure and diabetes. It is also used in cosmetics, paints and other industries.
In the field of pesticides, 1-methylimidazole is widely used in the synthesis of fungicides and plant growth promoters, such as: N-methylimidazole is used as a cationic precursor for quaternization reaction to synthesize imidazole ionic liquids.
It can be found in many drugs, pesticides, fertilizers and other chemicals as an ingredient or carrier for another substance added to them.
For Enzyme Inhibitors
1-Methylimidazole is useful as an antibacterial agent because it kills bacteria by inhibiting their DNA polymerase. It can also be used to kill fungi and other pathogens by inhibiting DNA polymerases. Non-food uses of 1-methylimidazole include cosmetics, paints, inks and varnishes.
In addition to its use in the production of fertilizers and pesticides, 1-methylimidazole is also used as a disinfectant, preservative and as a raw material for making plastics.
It is also used in the cosmetic industry as a skin lightening agent. Products containing 1-Methylimidazole have an immediate effect on the user’s skin/eyes.
- “Effect of process conditions on solid epoxy resin microencapsulated 1-methylimidazole curing agent” – Springer, Link | 25 July 2017.
- “The biology of N-methylpyrrole-N-methylimidazole hairpin polyamides” – NIH, PubMed | 2004 Apr.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
As an experienced 1-Methylimidazole manufacturer and supplier, Zhishang New Materials Co., Ltd. is committed to producing and selling high-quality products.
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The 1-Methylimidazole produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need n-Methylimidazole or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.