2-Acetylbutyrolactone CAS 517-23-7
Directory Guidance on 2-Acetylbutyrolactone
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
2-Acetylbutyrolactone is also known as α-acetyl-γ-butyrolactone, abbreviated as ABL, CAS# 517-23-7, molecular formula C6H8O3, molecular weight 128.13. Colorless, transparent to light yellow liquid with ester odor, soluble in organic solvent, solubility in water is 20%. The main use is for the synthesis of vitamin B1 and pesticides.
The volume solubility of 2-Acetylbutyrolactone in water is 20%, and the volume solubility of water in it is 12%. When in contact with iron, the solution is blue to light blue and purple.
For 2-Acetylbutyrolactone, the melting point of this product is below 25 degrees Celsius, and the boiling point of the product is about 107 to 108 degrees Celsius. Therefore, when the product is stored, the relevant storage environment must be paid attention to, and do not store it blindly.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1.19 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.)
- Melting point: <25 °C
- Boiling point: 107-108 °C5 mmHg (L)
- Flash Point: >230°F
- Refractive index: n20/D 1.459 (liter)
- Form: Liquid
- Water solubility: 310 g/L (20 ºC)
2-Acetylbutyrolactone is an important organic chemical raw material, which is widely used in the preparation of intermediates of vitamin B1 and chlorophyll. It can also be used in the pharmaceutical industry to manufacture anti-angina pectoris drugs Yanxintong and other drugs. It can be used as a pharmaceutical intermediate product and has a high functional value.
It has a wide range of uses. In addition to being very important for the preparation of chlorophyll products, it can also synthesize 3,4-disubstituted pyridine and 5-(β-hydroxyethyl)-4-methylthiazole.
In addition, 2-Acetylbutyrolactone can be safely used in many pharmaceutical industries, so there are still many scenarios or functions that can be used.
Of course, we must pay attention to strictly follow it when using it. Use it correctly. The production method or purification concentration used by different manufacturers may be different. Most of the more common purity information on the market are around 99%.
Our factory is equipped with professional production equipment and has refined management for the production of 2-Acetylbutyrolactone. It is guaranteed that the raw materials of 2-Acetylbutyrolactone produced meet the needs of customers. If you have other requirements for purity, you can contact us for customized production!
- “Isomerization of 5-fluoroalkyl-substituted 3-acetyldihydrofuran-2(3H)-ones” – Springer, Link | 17 May 2009.
- “A complex of 2-acetyl-γ-butyrolactone and 2-furancarboxaldehyde thiosemicarbazide” – NIH, PubMed | 2009 Jan.
- 2-Acetylbutyrolactone – Wikipedia
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The α-acetylbutyrolactone produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need 2-Acetylbutyrolactone or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.