2-Amino-4-phenylbutane CAS 22374-89-6
Directory Guidance on 2-Amino-4-phenylbutane
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
This is a chemical introduction to the 2-Amino-4-phenylbutane starting material. It will help you understand the basic physical properties of this molecule and its use in industry. For better purchase of raw materials:
What is 2-amino-4-phenylbutane? 2-Amino-4-phenylbutane is a compound discovered in 1869 that is used as a precursor for many important drugs. Its molecular formula is C10H15N and its molecular weight is 149.24.
It is also known as 2-amino-4-(phenyl)-butane because it is a breakdown product of the amino acid phenylalanine. In general, it is a colorless, odorless liquid. It is one of the most commonly used functional groups in the chemical industry.
The properties of 2-amino-4-phenylbutane are as follows:
The presence of 2-aminobutane in the water gives it its basic taste. In the presence of acids and bases, it hydrolyzes to form 2-aminobutane, which is lighter than water.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 0.936 g/cm3
- Boiling point: 221.5ºC at 760 mmHg
- Melting point: -50ºC
- Flash point: 97.8ºC
- Refractive index: 1.5126-1.5146
- PH value: 11.6 (10g/l, H2O, 20℃)
- Vapor Pressure: 0.107mmHg at 25°C
2-Amino-4-phenylbutane is a compound that has various uses in production and life. Widely used in medicine, washing, food and other industries, the main uses are as follows:
2-Amino-4-phenylbutane is an intermediate in the manufacture of the cardiovascular drug salaminobenzidine.
It is made use of as an intermediate as well as solvent in the synthesis of several medications. It is also made use of to make some plastics and also resins. In medicine, it is used to synthesize antibiotics such as penicillin.
2 Amino 4 phenylbutane is also used in the manufacture of fungicides and also insecticides.
2-Amino-4-phenylbutane is now used as a daily chemical in addition to the pharmaceutical industry. Found in many household products, including shampoos, shampoo conditioners, detergents, and soaps.
It has a variety of applications in the chemical industry and can be found in many different products such as paints, plastics and plastic adhesives. It is also used as an odorant in food packaging materials and cosmetics.
2-Amino-4-phenylbutane powder can also be used to produce polymers, resins, catalysts and other products. It is also used as a solvent for many other chemicals.
It is additionally used for food conservation in the food market. The main objective of this chemical in the food industry is to prevent the growth of bacteria on processed food.
- “Estimation of Fetal Substance Abuse During Pregnancy: Estimation by Determination of Methamphetamine in Neonatal Hair and Meconium Samples” – Springer, Link | 14 January 2012.
- “Detection of methamphetamine and its major metabolite amphetamine in clothing of drug abusers” – NIH, PubMed | 2001 Nov.
- 2-Amino-4-phenylbutane – Wikidata
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The 2-Amino-4-phenylbutane produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need 2-Amino-4-phenylbutane or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.