2-Bromobenzoic acid CAS 88-65-3
Directory Guidance on 2-Bromobenzoic acid
Name: 2-Bromobenzoic acid
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
2-Bromobenzoic acid, also known as o-bromobenzoic acid, belongs to organic synthesis raw materials and intermediates, and is often used in the pharmaceutical industry. It is a benzoic acid compound. Benzoic acid is an important structural unit that can be transformed into a variety of other important organic compounds.
In general, 2-bromobenzoic acid is colorless needle-like or monoclinic crystal, easily soluble in alcohol and ether, soluble in 900 parts of cold water, more soluble in hot water, and also insoluble in toluene.
As an important fine organic chemical product, 2-bromobenzoic acid has been extensively studied in recent years.
Zhishang New Materials has professional production equipment and has been committed to producing high-quality chemical raw materials for more than ten years. No middlemen, reducing procurement costs. If you need high-purity raw materials, or customized products, contact us to get them.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1,929 g/cm
- Boiling point: 296.4ºC at 760 mmHg
- Melting point: 147-150°C (point)
- Flash point: >100°C
- Refractive index: 1.6080 (estimate)
- Vapor Pressure: >1 mm Hg (20 °C)
- Water solubility: slightly soluble
2-Bromobenzoic acid is an important intermediate and also logical reagent in the chemical, pharmaceutical as well as dye sectors with a vast array of uses.
Use as an intermediate:
In chemicals, 2-bromobenzoic acid is primarily used to manufacture insecticides (thueurea No. 1) as well as antifungal agents.
In medicine, 2-bromobenzoic acid is mainly used to synthesize antipsychotics perphenazine, adrenalin-like drugs Zenglubenxin and Chuantong, antifungal drugs clotrimazole, chlorpromazine, ketamine and diclofenac.
It can be used to prepare brompromazine, anti-inflammatory spirit, mebendazole, dibromide, clotrimazole and other drugs.
2-Bromobenzoic acid is a sterically hindered ortho-bromo compound used as a starting material for the synthesis of quinazolinones such as 8-Hydroxy-2-methyl-4(3H)-quinazolinone.
As analytical reagents:
2-Bromobenzoic acid is a standard reagent for alkali measurement and iodometric measurement. It is used as a preservative for adhesives and paints. It can likewise be utilized as a resources for organic synthesis, dyes as well as shade films. Its market prospect is relatively broad.
2-Bromobenzoic acid was used to synthesize novel zinc(II)-2-bromobenzoate complexes. It was used as a starting reagent for the synthesis of semi-labile benzimidazolylphosphine ligands.
- “Deuteration of bromobenzoic acid in the presence of a homogeneous platinum catalyst” – Springer, Link | April 1999.
- “Structure-activity relationship between membrane transport and partition coefficients of benzoic acid and its derivatives” – NIH, PubMed | 1992 Oct.
- Benzoic acid – Wikipedia
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
As an experienced 2-Bromobenzoic acid manufacturer and supplier, Zhishang New Materials Co., Ltd. is committed to producing and selling high-quality products.
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The 2-Bromobenzoic acid produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need 2-Bromobenzoic acid or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.