2-Phenylbenzimidazole CAS 716-79-0
Directory Guidance on 2-Phenylbenzimidazole
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
2-phenylbenzimidazole (2-PBI) is a chemical compound, also known as 2-phenylbenzimidazole or 2-(3-phenylpyridin-2-yl)benzimidazole, a pharmaceutical intermediate with the molecular formula C13H10N2 .
2-Phenylbenzimidazole is a derivative of benzimidazole and more specifically of phenylimidaz.
It is a white solid that exists in two forms:
The white solid is a generic form and the more common white crystalline form is proprietary, slightly soluble in water. The two forms of the compound are useful in the pharmaceutical industry.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1.211g/cm3
- Boiling point: 422ºC
- Melting point: 293-296 °C(lit.)
- Flash point: 210ºC
- Refractive index: 1.688
- Slightly soluble in water.
The 2-phenylbenzimidazole (2-PBI) is a compound that is used in the production of a variety of pharmaceuticals. It is belongs to pesticide intermediates, dye intermediates, flavor and fragrance intermediates, and synthetic material intermediates.
Application in the Pesticide Industry:
- 2-phenylbenzimidazole is a new class of pesticides that has been widely used in agriculture, forestry and horticulture. it has been shown to be effective against various insects, including mosquitoes, fleas, ticks and mites.
- The major applications include crop protection, pest control, selective breeding of crops and many others.
In the Pharmaceutical Industry:
- Besides its common use, 2-phenylbenzimidazole can also be used in pharmaceuticals and other industries.
- 2-Phenylbenzimidazole is related to the 2-phenylquinoline, it is used in the pharmaceutical industry to reduce non-specific binding of antibiotics and other drugs to bacterial cell walls.
- The 2-phenylbenzimidazole chemical is also used in the production of plastics, paints, dyes and other chemicals. The chemical is a breakdown product of benzimidazoles.
2-phenylbenzimidazole can be used to produce many different chemicals such as herbicides, alkylating agents and fungicides. 2-phenylbenzimidazole has a wide range of applications across many industries including pharmaceutical
- “Reaction Centers for Oxidation of 2-Phenylbenzimidazole Amino Derivatives in Dimethylformamide” – Springer Link | April 1978.
- “Study on the structure-activity relationship of 2-phenylbenzimidazole against Plasmodium cyclometalated ruthenium(II) etc.” – NIH, PubMed | 2019 Jan 1.
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The 2-Phenylbenzimidazole produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need 2-Phenylbenzimidazole or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.