4-Acetamidophenol CAS 103-90-2
Directory Guidance on 4-Acetamidophenol
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
4-Acetamidophenol, also known as acetaminophen, chemical name is N-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)acetamide, trade name is paracetamol, it belongs to acetanilide antipyretic analgesic. Its look is white crystal or crystalline powder, odorless, a little bitter taste, easily soluble in hot water or ethanol, soluble in acetone, virtually insoluble in cold water and also oil ether.
4-Acetamidophenol is stable below 45°C, but it will be hydrolyzed into p-aminophenol if exposed to humid air, and then further oxidized, and the color will gradually become pink, brown, and finally black, so it should be stored in a cool, dry place.
Acetaminophen is a phenolic organic compound and an important pharmaceutical intermediate. Primarily utilized for high temperature caused by cold or flu, as well as likewise used to alleviate mild to moderate discomfort such as frustration, joint pain, migraine, toothache, muscle mass discomfort, neuralgia, dysmenorrhea, etc.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1,293 g/cm3
- Melting point: 168-172 °C(lit.)
- Water solubility: 14 g/L (20 ºC)
- Flash point: 11 °C
- Acidity coefficient: 9.86±0.13(Predicted)
- Refractive index: 1.5810 (rough estimate)
Acetamidophenol is the most generally used non-anti-inflammatory, analgesic as well as antipyretic drug. Its antipyretic result is comparable to aspirin, yet its analgesic impact is weaker.
Medically, 4-Acetamidophenol is mainly used for high temperature, headache and also relief of moderate and light discomfort brought on by colds, such as joint pain, muscular tissue discomfort, neuralgia, migraine, dysmenorrhea, cancer discomfort and postoperative analgesia.
Additionally, it can additionally be used in the synthesis of the medication paracetamol, as an intermediate in organic synthesis, as a stabilizer for photographic chemicals and also hydrogen peroxide.
Acetaminophen is an antipyretic and analgesic drug, which uniquely prevents the synthesis of prostaglandins in the hypothalamic thermoregulatory center by preventing cyclooxygenase, resulting in peripheral vasodilation as well as sweating to accomplish antipyretic impact. Its antipyretic result is strong. Comparable to aspirin.
4-Acetamidophenol plays an analgesic result by inhibiting the synthesis as well as release of prostaglandins, and so on, and increasing the pain limit. It is an outer analgesic, and also its impact is weaker than that of aspirin. Compared with aspirin, acetaminophen has the advantages of less irritation and less allergic reaction, and its antipyretic and analgesic effect is similar to that of phenacetin.
In place of other medicines:
4-Acetamidophenol can likewise be made use of in people that are sensitive, inappropriate or intolerant for pain killers: such as chickenpox, hemophilia and other bleeding disorders (consisting of those on anticoagulant treatment), as well as light peptic ulcers and also gastritis clients, and so on.
- Allergic reactions: 4-Acetamidophenol has fewer and milder side effects in therapeutic doses. Allergic reactions such as rash and urticaria are occasionally seen. Methemoglobinemia can occur in individual cases.
- Liver and kidney damage: Long-term use of large amounts can cause liver and kidney damage and thrombocytopenia, and even jaundice, oliguria, acute severe hepatitis, leading to coma and death. Large doses may also cause nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, stomach cramps, diarrhea, anorexia, sweating, etc.
- Due to the immature development of liver and kidney functions in children under 3 years old and the poor detoxification and excretion functions, the use of acetaminophen tablets should be avoided as much as possible. In addition, people with liver and kidney deficiency as well as expecting women must be used with caution. Lasting drug users should on a regular basis inspect blood and also liver and kidney function.
- “Improving Acetaminophen Hepatotoxicity Study in Rat” – Springer, Link | 02 April 2022.
- “Photocatalytic Degradation of 4-Acetamidophenol in Modified Titanium Dioxide” – Springer, Link | 26 July 2013.
- “The Safe Use of Drugs Like Acetaminophen” – FDA | Excerpt: May 07, 2022.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The 4-Acetamidophenol produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need 4-Acetamidophenol/Acetaminophen or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.