4-Aminobenzoic acid CAS 150-13-0
Directory Guidance on 4-Aminobenzoic acid
Name: 4-Aminobenzoic acid
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
4-Aminobenzoic acid, likewise referred to as para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), is just one of one of the most essential fragrant amino acids, a vital part of the compounds essential for the growth as well as department of body cells, as well as has an irreplaceable role in the metabolic process of life. It is really high in yeast, liver, bran and also malt.
In general, it is colorless needle-like crystals. 4-Aminobenzoic acid turns light yellow in air or under light. Soluble in hot water, ether, ethyl acetate, ethanol and glacial acetic acid, but insoluble in benzene, oleyl ether, etc.
4-Aminobenzoic acid can ease anemia caused by lack of red cell, viral anemia, sprue and anemia while pregnant.
4-Aminobenzoic acid is a high-efficiency nutritional item with the cornerstone – vitamin B-100, which can successfully enhance the 3 major metabolic rates of the body, comprehensively combat fatigue and also eliminate tension. The mix of p-aminobenzoic acid and also penicillin or streptomycin can effectively improve the anti-bacterial result.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1.374 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
- Boiling point: 339.9ºC at 760 mmHg
- Melting point: 187-189 °C (lit.)
- Flash point: 159.4ºC
- Refractive index: 1.5795
- Vapor Pressure: 3.45E-05mmHg at 25°C
- Water solubility: 4.7 g/L (20 ºC)
In terms of medicine, 4 Aminobenzoic acid is a key intermediate in the synthesis of blood tonic-folic acid, procoagulant-p-carboxybenzylamine, and also is also made use of in the manufacture and also therapy of rickets, rheumatism, and also arthritis, Tuberculosis medications.
In the cosmetic market, 4-aminobenzoic acid is a vital intermediate for sunscreens and hair development agents; in the natural chemical sector, it is used to prepare different ester items, which can be made use of as material modifiers and can additionally be used to synthesize Unique intermediates for responsive dyes and also azo dyes.
4-Aminobenzoic acid can be used as dyes and pharmaceutical intermediates. For the production of reactive red M-80, M-10B, responsive red violet X-2R as well as other dyes and also the preparation of cyanobenzoic acid to produce the drug p-carboxybenzylamine. Para-aminobenzoic acid can be utilized as a sunscreen agent, and its by-product, octyl p-dimethylcarbamate, is an excellent sunscreen representative.
4-Aminobenzoic acid is the raw material for the synthesis of benzocaine (ethyl p-aminobenzoate), a synthetic local anesthetic that is more potent than cocaine extracted from the natural coca plant, and No side effects and dangers.
According to research, PABA’s use as a UV filter in sunscreen formulations first began in the 970s, in part because it binds so tightly to epidermal cells that it’s difficult to rinse off with water, not even with a towel. It is highly suspected of being linked to cancer, increases free radicals, and causes DNA damage.
Because of its strong relationship with B vitamins, 4 Aminobenzoic acid can be produced by E. coli in the colon and is an essential nutrient for bacteria, not essential for human health. However, according to Wikipedia, a lack of PABA in the human body can lead to a number of skin diseases, including scleroderma, eczema, skin infections, and hypopigmented skin spots.
- “Altering PABA Pharmacokinetics in Cystic Fibrosis” – Springer, Link | October 1985.
- “Antioxidative properties of para-aminobenzoic acid and its sodium salt” – Springer, Link | 14 December 2017.
- “Enzymatic Activity of Xenobiotic Metabolism in Cells” – NIH, PubMed | 2013 Sep.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The p-Aminobenzoic acid produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need 4-Aminobenzoic acid or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.