4-Chlorobenzotrifluoride CAS 98-56-6
Directory Guidance on 4-Chlorobenzotrifluoride
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
4-Chlorobenzotrifluoride is also known as p-chlorotrifluoromethylbenzene, 4-chlorotrifluorotoluene, etc., referred to as PCBTF.
Colorless transparent liquid, insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol, ether, benzene as well as various other natural solvents, molecular formula is C7H4F3Cl.
4-Chlorobenzotrifluoride is a natural compound with a distinct aromatic odor and is typically made use of as an intermediate in the manufacturing of dyes, chemicals as well as drugs.
4-Chlorobenzotrifluoride is a flammable chemical, which is bothersome to the skin and also eyes.In case of open fire, high warm or contact with oxidants, it can melt and also give off poisonous gas.
4-Trifluorochlorobenzoic acid products have negligible VOC content by themselves and are increasingly used as xylene replacements in detergents, thinners and other aromatic mixtures.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1.353 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.)
- Boiling point: 136-138°C (ignition)
- Melting point: -36 °C
- Flash Point: 117°F
- Refractive index: n20/D 1.446 (liter)
- Water solubility: 29 ppm (23 ºC)
In the pesticide production industry, 4-Chlorobenzotrifluoride is an intermediate of the herbicides trifluralin, oxyfluorfen, acifluorfen, fomesafen, oxyfluorfen, oxflufenafen, etc.
Its products are currently used in a variety of applications in the dye industry, including adhesives, pigments, sealant chemicals, paints and coatings, and as active ingredients in polyurethane topcoats.
Various other applications for PCBTF include materials, epoxies, thinners, graffiti removers and also different other solvent applications.
It is additionally utilized in the printing sector due to its capacity to liquify inks.
4-Chlorobenzotrifluoride is also used as an environmentally friendly solvent for cleaning or degreasing and dielectric fluids.
PCBTF can be used to replace xylene substitutes in cleaners, thinners and other aromatic mixtures.
It is a chemical intermediate of dinitroaniline herbicides and dyes.
In addition, 4-Chlorobenzotrifluoride can also be utilized in synthetic medicine, additionally, it can also be utilized in color industry, made use of as solvent as well as dye intermediate.
- “On Atmospheric Gas Phase Loss Processes: Chlorobenzene, Benzene Trifluoride, and 4-Chlorobenzene Trifluoride” – Springer Link | July 1985.
- “Topical application of 1-Chloro-4-(trifluoromethyl)benzene (PCBTF) in a mouse model” – NIH, PubMed | May 14, 2011.
As an experienced manufacturer and supplier of 4-Chlorotrifluorotoluene, Zhishang New Materials Co., Ltd. is committed to producing and selling high quality products.
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The 4-Chlorobenzotrifluoride produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need 4-Chlorobenzotrifluoride or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.