7-Methoxyflavone CAS 22395-22-8
Directory Guidance on 7-Methoxyflavone
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
7-Methoxyflavone is an antibiotic naturally occurring in plants. The compound is an active ingredient of a synthetic drug. It has been shown to have mild sedative effects and well-tolerated side effects.
Bodybuilders love it for its ability to boost testosterone levels, build muscle, and improve athletic performance.
The use of these products is required due to the fact that this product offers additional benefits over conventional antibiotics, including cost, efficacy, and quality.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1.24g/cm3
- Boiling point: 421.2ºC at 760mmHg
- Melting point: 110-112 °C(lit.)
- Flash point: 200.3ºC
- Storage conditions: Sealed in dry, Room Temperature
Used as pharmaceutical intermediate
- The 7-methoxyflavone is an important intermediate in the biosynthesis of flavonoids and acts as a flavonoid metabolic modulator. It is also a breakdown product to bioflavonoids, proanthocyanidins, and quercetin by the enzymes dihydroquercetin dioxygenase (DHQO) and dihydroxyheptulose synthase (DHQS). 7-Methoxyflavonoids is produced in the gut tract in response to dietary arginine, an amino acid, by bacteria discovered in the recent study of metabolically active bacteria.
- It can be used to produce fitness supplements and improve the functional response of the human body.
Medicinal use and properties
- 7-Methoxyflavonoids, a plant alkaloid found in several plants, are a popular flavonoid that has been found to help relieve pain, inflammation, and other conditions.
- It is currently used by people all over the world as a nutritional supplement and medicine to treat diseases such as cancer, osteoporosis, heart disease and arthritis. In addition, it can be used to treat Alzheimer’s disease.
- 7-Methoxyflavonoids are also used as strong antioxidants in cosmetics and have been shown in one study to protect against skin damage.
- Another new study, published in the journal Molecular Neuroscience, found that high doses of 7-methoxyflavone were ineffective at reducing inflammation in mice following physical injury.
7-Methoxyflavone Side Effects
7-methoxyflavone is a chemical compound that is used in many cosmetics, food, and pharmaceuticals. It has been revealed to have various health advantages yet also some adverse effects. One of the most usual adverse effects include skin irritation, allergic reactions, and also damage to the liver.
Another study showed that:
Side Effects of 7-MethoxyflavoneFor adults only: nausea, diarrhea and increased risk of stroke and heart attack. A 2-year drug study conducted by the National Institute on Aging found that 7-methoxyflavone appeared to increase the risk of heart attack in some people. The researchers said that because this supplement is so new it’s not clear whether 7-methoxyflavone is safe for all people.
7-Methoxyflavonoids are of interest to some athletes and bodybuilders because of studies showing that it can boost testosterone levels, increase muscle mass, improve athletic performance and even enhance sexual performance.
As an experienced 7-Methoxyflavone manufacturer and supplier, Zhishang New Materials Co., Ltd. is committed to producing and selling high-quality products.
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The 7-Methoxyflavone produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need 7-Methoxyflavone or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.