8-Hydroxyjulolidine CAS 41175-50-2
Directory Guidance on 8-Hydroxyjulolidine
8-Hydroxyjulolidine, also known as julolidine, is a natural plant alkaloid that has been extracted from various plants including: red and white sandwort, common dandelion, wild yam, red clover and many more.
It is a unique natural compound, it has been used in many organic products since the 2000s. It is used in a wide range of applications and is ideal for pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
8-Hydroxyjulolid is soluble in water (partially), ethanol, chloroform, methanol and acetone.
Its properties are mainly due to its structure and the efficient synthesis.
The structure of this compound is a group II heterocyclic compound, which is much more stable than the corresponding compounds. This chemical substance has an approximate molecular weight of 189.25 and it has no aromatic side chains like other heterocycles.
It is a precursor to industrially important chemicals such as steroids, xanthines, and caffeine.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1.22g/cm3
- Boiling point: 374.4ºC at 760mmHg
- Melting point: 132-134°C (ignition)
- Flash point: 213.5ºC
- Acidity coefficient: 11.25±0.20(Predicted)
- Refractive index: 1.645
For Experimental Research Purposes
- 8-hydroxyjulolidine is one of the most important intermediate in organic synthesis and pharmaceutical industry, mainly used in laboratory research and development process and biochemical production process.
- It is an intermediate in the polymerization of compounds, synthesis of chiral compounds, and improvement of pharmaceutical products. It has been widely used for research purposes for a long time.
For the Preparation of Aminocoumarins
- 8-Hydroxyjulolidine is an intermediate for the preparation of aminocoumarins by microwave-accelerated Pechmann reactions.
- Aminocoumarins (ACs) and their synthetic analogues are structurally diverse, with a wide spectrum of pharmacokinetic properties. Some of the ACs are hydrophilic, while others are amphiphilic. The use of the latter is advantageous for pharmaceutical applications where size and serum stability are important factors.
For the Synthesis of Coumarin C-nucleosides
- 8-Hydroxyjulolidine has also been used to synthesize coumarin C-nucleosides as photophysical probes for oligonucleotide dynamics.
- This citation-free synthesis method was developed by Dr. O. H. Powell and is based on the experimental observation that coumarin C-nucleosides are thermally stable, which makes it possible to use them as photophores for the study of oligonucleotide dynamics in solution or in urethane solutions.
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The 8-Hydroxyjulolidine produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need 8-Hydroxyjuloridine or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.