Beta-D-Glucose Pentaacetate CAS 604-69-3
Directory Guidance on Beta-D-Glucose Pentaacetate
Name: Beta-D-Glucose Pentaacetate
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
Beta-D-Glucose pentaacetate is a compound that can be used as a diagnostic marker for certain types of cancer. It is commonly used in medicine, but is also found in some cosmetics and dietary supplements.
Beta-D-glucose pentaacetate, also known as BDPG, beta-DGPA, is a type of glucose present in the human body that is used as a fuel for cells. It is used in the pharmaceutical industry as a drug for the treatment of diabetes. The compound has also been studied for the treatment of other diseases, such as cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
β-D-Glucose pentaacetate is a potent glucose dehydrogenase inhibitor. It is used to prevent the formation of hydrogen peroxide, a toxic by-product of metabolism, which is FDA-approved for use in humans.
Beta-D-Glucose pentaacetate was originally discovered by researchers at the University of California, Riverside.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1.3 g/cm3
- Boiling point: 434.8ºC at 760 mmHg
- Melting point: 129-133ºC
- Refractive index: 4.5 ° (C=5, CHCl3)
- Flash point: 188.1ºC
- Specific rotation: 5 º (c=1, CHCl3)
Medications used to synthesize diabetes and aid weight loss
Beta-D-glucose pentaacetate, a compound used to treat type 2 diabetes, was approved by the FDA in 2000. It has since been put on the market and is widely used, and it is also known by its more common name Glucophage.
Beta-D-glucose pentaacetate acts by increasing insulin sensitivity and stimulating glucose entry into cells. It also reduces insulin resistance, improves glucose tolerance, and promotes weight loss.
It is a commonly used drug for the treatment of type 2 diabetes because it has been shown to be effective in lowering blood sugar levels without many side effects or complications.
Beta-D-glucose pentaacetate can be found in many different places, including plants, animals, fungi, bacteria and even humans. It is found in many fruits, vegetables and dairy products. This compound has been studied for its potential to aid in weight loss.
Used in laboratories, various medical and industrial
Beta-D-glucose pentaacetate is a form of glucose that is used in the body for energy, produced by the reaction between acetol and pentaacetate anion. It can be used in the synthesis of other molecules and has been used in the laboratory for many of its applications.
β-DGPA has been used in various medical and industrial applications such as food preservation, pharmaceuticals and detergents. It has also been used in laboratory experiments on human cells to study its effects on cell viability and gene expression.
Has the ability to protect cells from oxidative stress. This sugar also prevents cell death by preventing the formation of reactive oxygen species (ROS).
- “A functional study of alpha-D-glucose pentaacetate: insulinotropic effects” – NIH, PubMed | 1997 Dec.
- “A method to determine the evolution of individual hydrolysates during regioselective enzymatic hydrolysis of glucose pentaacetate by a perdeuteroacetylation method combining NMR and MS analysis” – Springer Link | January 1991.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The Beta-D-Glucose Pentaacetate produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need β-D-Glucose Pentaacetate or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.