Butyric Anhydride CAS 106-31-0
Directory Guidance on Butyric Anhydride
Name: Butyric Anhydride
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
Butyric Anhydride Definition:
Butyric anhydride, also known as Butanoic anhydride, is a colorless and transparent liquid in general state with an unpleasant odor. It is soluble in organic solvents such as ether, decomposes in the presence of water to form butyric acid, and can react with alcohol to form esters.
Butyrate is a nontoxic compound that occurs naturally in many fruits and vegetables, including cabbage, carrots, bananas, and tomatoes.
As an important organic chemical material, butyric anhydride also has many different applications and can be used in different industries.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 0.967 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
- Boiling point: 198-199 °C(lit.)
- Melting point: −75-−66 °C(lit.)
- Flash point: 190 °F
- Refractive index: n20/D 1.413(lit.)
- Vapor Pressure: 0.363mmHg at 25°C
- Water solubility: Decomposes
It is versatile and used in all walks of life. E.g:
Butyric anhydride is mainly used to prepare butyrate, tanning agent, spice and cellulose butyrate, etc. It is used as a basic material for preparing gallbladder contrast representative in the pharmaceutical market.
Butyric anhydride is a compound used to make soap. It has lots of usages in industry and medication, for instance, it can be utilized as a disinfectant.
It can be found as an ingredient in lubricants, food additives, detergents, paints, plastics, and more. In some cases, it can be used as a solvent for dissolving oils or fats, etc.
Butanoic anhydride can be used to produce Parmesan cheese and has many industrial uses.
Butyric anhydride is a compound used in the production of butyl rubber.
Used in many industries to produce plastics and adhesives. Butyric anhydride has a vast array of applications in the food sector, the pharmaceutical sector and also the automobile industry.
Butyric anhydride has many additional uses, including the production of butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA), butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) and butylated hydroxyanisole/butylated hydroxytoluene (BHA/BHT) in the cosmetic industry.
Butyric anhydride can also be used in the food industry, for example, it can be used as an odorant to prevent fresh fruit from spoiling. It is likewise used to expand the life span of foods such as cheese and yogurt items. It can be discovered in some foods, such as pickles, sauces, and also salad dressings.
Butyric anhydride service ought to be kept independently from oxidizing representatives, lowering representatives, acids, antacid, alcohols, and so on, as well as need to not be mixed. Geared up with the proper variety as well as quantity of fire equipment. Storage areas must be geared up with emergency situation launch equipment and also appropriate control products.
Store in a trendy, dry, well-ventilated storehouse. Keep away from fire and heat resources. The storage temperature need to not exceed 30 ℃. Keep container securely shut.
- “Acylation of Long Chain Anhydrides and Acid Chlorides on Zeolite Beta” – springer, Link | 23 December 2008.
- “Effect of Acid Anhydride Modified Cellulose Nanofibers on Polylactic Acid Composite Films” – NIH, PubMed | 2021 Mar 17.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
As an experienced manufacturer and supplier of Butyric Anhydride, Shandong Zhishang New Materials is committed to producing and selling high quality products.
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The butanoic anhydride produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need butyric anhydride or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.