Cinchonidine CAS 485-71-2
Directory Guidance on Cinchonidine
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
Cinchonidine is a quinoline alkaloid, a kind of cinchona alkaloid, also called Cinchovatine, a stereoisomer of cinchonine. Existing in Cinchona officinalis and also Gongronema latifolium.
Its products are generally white needle-shaped or prismatic crystals. Soluble in alcohol, ether, acetone, benzene and also chloroform, almost insoluble in chilly water.
Similar to quinine, it has antimalarial effects. It can be obtained by separating quinine from the extract of cinchona bark, treating the mother liquor with alkali to separate out alkaloids, and adding tartaric acid to make it into insoluble tartrate.
Cinchonidine is an important class of natural products discovered about two centuries ago from the bark of the cinchona tree.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1.2 g/cm3
- Boiling point: 464.5ºC at 760 mmHg
- Melting point: 204-206ºC
- Specific rotation: -115 º (c=1, EtOH)
- Flash point: 234.7ºC
- Refractive index: -107.5 ° (C=1, EtOH)
- Vapor Pressure: 0mmHg at 25°C
Cinchonidine is an organic synthesis intermediate and a pharmaceutical intermediate, which is mainly used in the laboratory organic synthesis process and the chemical and pharmaceutical research and development process.
In the early years, it was an unique medication for the therapy of malaria, as well as in recent times, it has been utilized as a helpful framework for catalysts in crooked synthesis. From a biosynthetic viewpoint, cinchona alkaloids are stemmed from monoterpene indole alkaloids.
For uneven synthesis in natural chemistry. It is a stereoisomer and pseudoenantiomer of cinchonine.
- “Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Ethyl Pyruvate by Cinchonidine-Modified Platinum-Containing Zeolites” – Springer, Link | Excerpt: 22 Jul 2022.
- “Effects of cinchonidine on spontaneous and induced ileal contractions in the rat” – NIH, PubMed | 2019.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The Cinchonidine produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need Cinchonidine or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.