Dihexa CAS 1401708-83-5
Directory Guidance on Dihexa
Name: Dihexa Powder
Dihexa, also known as Hexanoyl-Tyr-Ile-Ahx-NH2, is an angiotensin IV-derived oligopeptide drug with high affinity for hepatocyte growth factor and enhanced activity against c-Met.
Dihexa is a chemical that promotes cell growth and is commonly used to treat conditions such as arteriosclerosis and brain damage. It has been linked to a variety of health problems, including cancer, infertility, birth defects, and neurological disorders.
The compound has been found to be effective in improving cognitive function in animal models of Alzheimer’s disease-like mental disorders. In neurotrophic activity assays, Dihexa was found to be 7 orders of magnitude stronger than brain-derived neurotrophic factor.
Nature and Specifications:
- Boiling point: 866.2±65.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density: 1.111±0.06 g/cm3(Predicted)
- Acidity coefficient: 9.83±0.15(Predicted)
Dihexa shows significant promise in the treatment of cancer. It has been found to be effective against non-small cell lung cancer, squamous cell carcinoma and colon cancer. It is currently being tested on several other cancers, and the drug works by inhibiting tumor growth and spread in a number of different ways.
Dihexa is a chemical that has many applications. This substance can be used as a fungicide, insecticide, herbicide and disinfectant. It can be found in many common household products such as paints, coatings and adhesives.
Features and Applications
- Cerebral arteriosclerosis, memory and thinking function caused by cerebrovascular accident, damage caused by cerebral hypoxia and brain trauma, also used for Alzheimer’s disease, alcoholism, and dysfunction after cerebrovascular accident.
- Memory and thinking disorders caused by drug poisoning and carbon poisoning.
- Improve the intelligence of mentally retarded children.
- Try to treat anemia and tendons with sickle cells.
- It also has a certain curative effect on senile dementia, senile degenerative syndrome, memory and thinking disorders caused by traumatic brain injury.
Dihexa is a chemical that has been used for decades to help people with diabetes. It was first discovered in the 1950s and was first used as an antidiabetic drug in the 1970s. Since then, it has been widely used to help people with diabetes control their glucose levels.
Dihexa works by stimulating insulin production and reducing blood glucose levels by slowing down digestion of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, and other nutrients.
Dihexa is a chemical that is used in the manufacturing of artificial meat and dairy products. It has been around for over 50 years, but it has recently been used by restaurants to create plant-based meat and dairy products. It is also used as an additive in some food items like coffee creamer, ice cream, chocolate milk, salad dressing, mayonnaise, etc.
The use of Dihexa can also be found in the production of cosmetics such as lipstick and foundation.
Side Effects of Dihexa
Dihexa is a supplement that claims to help you lose weight and boost your energy levels. It comes in pill form and has many benefits, but also some side effects.
Side effects of Dihexa include nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, as well as possible irritability, anxiety, and insomnia. They can occur in people who take the supplement more than once a day.
This article discusses the potential side effects of Dihexa and how to avoid them if you decide to take it.
- “Rescue of Cognitive Impairment in Mice via PI3K/AKT Signaling” – NIH, PubMed | 2021 Nov 11.
- “Development of Small Molecule Angiotensin IV Analogs for the Treatment of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease” – NIH, PubMed | 2015 Feb.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The Dihexa produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need Dihexa or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.