Diphenyl Sulfide CAS 139-66-2
Directory Guidance on Diphenyl Sulfide
Name: Diphenyl Sulfide
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
Diphenyl sulfide is an aryl sulfide consisting of two phenyl groups linked through a sulfur atom.
It is a synthetic organic compound and chemical compound with the molecular formula C12H10S · Molecular weight: 186.273. Diphenyl sulfide is an aromatic organosulfur compound, with an unsaturated aryl group attached to one of several four-membered ring systems which are found in nature.
Diphenyl Sulfide is metabolite of the fungicide Edifenphos as well as a potential impurity of Fenticonazole Nitrate.
In the 1950s, scientists discovered that diphenyl sulfide was a powerful chemical and could be used as an industrial chemical.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1.113 g/mL at 20 °C(lit.)
- Boiling point: 296 °C(lit.)
- Melting point: −40 °C (lit.)
- Flash Point: >230 °F
- Refractive index: n20/D 1.6327(lit.)
- Water solubility: insoluble
Diphenyl sulfide is used as pesticide, medicine, dye intermediate. It has been widely used in the chemical industry for many years.
Application of diphenyl sulfide in pesticide production
Diphenyl sulfide is used as the raw material of pesticide intermediate, catalyst and metal extractant. The application of this chemical has become more and more popular in recent years due to its great industrial applications.
Diphenyl sulfide is the primary colorless compound used in pesticide production. For example, it is a core ingredient in insecticides like DDT and PCDD/PCDF, as well as many other pesticides.
Diphenyl sulfide is used in the synthesis of sulfur bis-dichlorophenol in medicine.
Diphenyl sulfide, a complex organic molecule, has been used as an intermediate in the synthesis of sulfur bis-dichlorophenol in medicine. More specifically, it can be used to synthesize derivatives of sulfur bis-dichlorophenol and its related composites.
Diphenyl sulfide is used as dye intermediate
Diphenyl sulfide is a chemical used in the color industry as a dye intermediate. This chemical is used to obtain color and tint in paints, dyes, glues, and other products.
Diphenyl sulfide is used as the raw material of triaryl sulfonium photoinitiator, pesticide intermediate, catalyst and metal extractant.
- “Conversion of Diphenyl Sulfide and Diphenylamine on Aluminum Chloride” – Springer Link, Petroleum Chemistry | 04 April 2017.
- “Effects of Diphenyl Sulfide and Other Substances on Rats” – NIH, PubMed | 2000.16.3.191.
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The Diphenyl Sulfide produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need Diphenyl Sulfide or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.