Diphenyl Sulfone CAS 127-63-9
Directory Guidance on Diphenyl Sulfone
Name: Diphenyl Sulfone
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
Diphenyl sulfone is an organic sulfur compound with the molecular formula C12H10O2S. It is a white solid soluble in organic solvents. Soluble in hot ethanol, ether and benzene, slightly soluble in hot water, insoluble in cold water.
The frequency of clinical use is still relatively high, and it can be used as an intermediate of medicine or pesticide. It is generally produced by the reaction of benzene and sulfuric acid.
In addition, when purchasing diphenyl sulfone, you must pay attention to the purity information of the product. The more common ones on the market are above 99%. If you have other requirements for product specifications, please contact us, we will customize the production according to your requirements.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1.36
- Boiling point: 379 °C (ignition)
- Melting point: 123-129 °C (liters)
- Flash point: 184°C
- Refractive Index: 1.5944 (20ºC)
- Water solubility: insoluble
- Stability: Stable under normal temperature and pressure.
This chemical can be used in organic synthesis as a plasticizer or acaricide, and is often used in intermediates for medicines and pesticides.
Used as a high temperature solvent. This high temperature solvent can be used to process highly rigid polymers such as PEEK that are only soluble in very hot solvents.
For organic synthesis, as plasticizer, acaricide. Used as pharmaceutical and pesticide intermediates.
Precautions for Use:
Diphenylsulfone is irritating to the eyes and respiratory system. Therefore, in daily operation, be sure to wear relevant protective products.
If it comes into contact with the eyes, immediately flush with plenty of water, and seek medical attention in time. Usually you need to wear gloves and goggles, or a mask to operate, so as not to affect your health.
When using it, you should pay attention to avoid oral administration, and you need to do your own protection. Once you accidentally touch some parts of the mouth, nose, etc., you must also pay attention to cleaning up in time, otherwise it may lead to poisoning and other situations.
- “Thermal Catalytic Treatment of Sulfur-Containing Organic Compounds” – Springer, Link | Excerpt: July 19, 2022.
- “Selective and efficient catalytic and photocatalytic oxidation of diphenyl sulfide to sulfoxides and sulfones” – NIH, PubMed | 2022 Jan 12.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The diphenyl sulfone produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need diphenyl sulfone or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.