Dipicolinic Acid CAS 499-83-2
Directory Guidance on Dipicolinic Acid
Name: Dipicolinic Acid
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
Dipicolinic acid (pyridine-2,6-dicarboxylic acid or PDC as well as DPA) is a compound that accounts for 5% to 15% of the completely dry weight of bacterial spores.
Pyridine-2,6-dicarboxylic acid naturally exists in bacterial spores, but the content is small, which cannot meet the demand and is not easy to extract.
The structural formula of Dipicolinic Acid is that the carbon atom at the first position on the benzene ring is replaced by a nitrogen atom, and the hydrogen atom connected to the carbon atoms at the second and sixth positions is replaced by a carboxyl group.
Compared with other organic ligands, such as salicylic acid derivatives, orthophenorline ligands and β-diketones, Dipicolinic Acid derivatives have stronger sensitizing luminescence ability.
At the same time, some rare earth complexes of 2,6-pyridinedicarboxylic acid are used as chiral molecules, and more information can be obtained by measuring the circularly polarized luminescence spectrum.
Dipicolinic Acid is a crucial intermediate in pharmaceutical synthesis with a wide variety of uses.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1.551g/cm3
- Boiling point: 463.7ºC at 760mmHg
- Melting point: 248-250 °C (dec.)(lit.)
- Flash point: 188℃
- Vapor pressure: <0.01 hPa (20 °C)
- Water solubility: 5 g/L (20 ºC)
- Dipicolinic acid is an important pharmaceutical synthesis intermediate with a wide range of uses.
- 2,6-Pyridinedicarboxylic acid is an amphiphilic polar metabolite created by numerous bacterial and also fungal types. Dipicolinic Acid was long known as a chelator for many metal ions before it was discovered as a microbial metabolite.
- Dipicolinic Acid can be used to prepare 2,6-pyridinedimethanol, 2,6-disubstituted pyridine is a kind of important intermediate in organic synthesis, especially 2,6-pyridinedimethanol has strong applicability.
- The widespread distribution of Dipicolinic Acid in microorganisms makes it an important deduplication criterion in discovery.
- Dipicolinate reaches high focus (~ 10% w/w) within Bacillus, contributes to heat resistance, as well as is utilized busy as a marker of sanitation performance.
It can be used to synthesize 2,6-diacetylpyridine, 2,6-diamino-4-chloropyridine, (6-methoxyformylamino-4-chloropyridin-2-yl) methyl carbamate, 6-aminomethylpyridine-2-carboxylic acid, 4-chloropyridine-2,6-dicarbohydrazide, 4-chloropyridine-2,6-dicarboxylate methyl ester, 6-aminoethylpyridine-2-carbon Hydrazide, dimethyl pyridine-2.6-dicarboxylate, ethyl 6-chloropyridine-3-carboxylate, ethyl 6-hydroxymethylpyridine-2-carboxylate, 4-chloropyridine-2,6-dicarboxylate Carboxylic acid, 2,6-pyridine dicarboxylic acid chloride, N–methyl–pyridine–2,6-dicarboxylic acid dimethyl pyridine salt, further synthesis of metal ligand compounds, functional materials, pharmaceutical intermediates body and so on.
Dipicolinic Acid Manufacturer & Supplier
As an experienced dipicolinic acid manufacturer and supplier. Zhishang New Materials Co., Ltd. manufactures and supplies high quality products for customers all over the world.
Offer you products at the best price. There are no middlemen to make the difference, saving you production costs while getting high-quality products.
Over the years, we have actually worked with over 6,000 clients worldwide. With high-quality products and excellent service, our company has won many praises.
If you need to buy dipicolinic acid (Pyridine-2,6-dicarboxylic acid) or its related products, please contact us. Our service team is at your service 24 hours a day.
- “Experimental studies under artificial and solar ultraviolet radiation: role in the survival of Bacillus subtilis dipicolinate spores” – PMC, Applied and Environmental Microbiology | 2001 Mar.
- “Dipicolinate: Luminescent Bacterial Spore Detection and Determination” – ASC, 1997 American Chemical Society | Feb 1, 1997.
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The Dipicolinic Acid produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need Dipicolinic Acid or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.