Isophthaloyl Chloride CAS 99-63-8
Directory Guidance on Isophthaloyl Chloride
Name: Isophthaloyl Chloride
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
Isophthaloyl chloride, also known as isophthaloyl dichloride, etc. It is a fine chemical and is often used as a pharmaceutical intermediate.
In general, it is a colorless or slightly yellow solid crystal. Soluble in ether, decomposed in water and alcohol.
Common preparation methods are:
Thionyl chloride method, phosphorus pentachloride method, phosgene method, dimethyl isophthalate chlorination method, isophthalic acid chlorination method.
However, the phosgene method is generally used, and the phosgenation reaction is usually carried out in the presence of a formamide-based catalyst. If the isophthalic acid is converted into an inter-molecular acid anhydride first, and then the phosgenation reaction is carried out, and the isophthaloyl chloride itself is used as the reaction solvent, a higher yield can be obtained.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1,388 g/cm3
- Boiling point: 276 °C(lit.)
- Melting point: 43-44 °C (lit.)
- Flash point: 356 °F
- Refractive Index: 1.570 (47ºC)
- Water solubility: reacts
- Vapor Pressure: 0.03 mm Hg (25 °C)
Isophthaloyl chloride is mainly used as the raw material of aromatic fibers, as intermediates of pesticides, medicines and polymers. It can also be used to manufacture aramid fibers, polyacrylates, heat materials, dyes, pigments, medicines and chemicals.
High-purity isophthaloyl chloride can be made use of as a monomer for polyamide, polyester, polyarylate, polyaramid, fluid crystal polymer, aramid 1313 (Nomex), etc. The downstream item aramid fiber manufactured by it has the advantages of heat resistance, fire resistant, insulation, wear resistance as well as good dimensional stability.
In addition to being used as a pharmaceutical intermediate, Isophthaloyl dichloride has been widely used in environmental protection, filtration, high-performance protective products and electrical insulation, honeycomb materials used in aircraft high-speed trains and other fields. At the same time, it can be used as modifier of high polymer.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The isophthaloyl chloride produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need isophthaloyl dichloride or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.