TCEP HCl CAS 51805-45-9
Directory Guidance on TCEP HCl
Name: TCEP HCl Powder
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
TCEP (tris(2-carboxyethyl)phosphine) is a decreasing agent typically used in molecular and biochemical biology applications. It is usually prepared and used as the hydrochloride salt (TCEP-HCl) with the molecular formula C9H16ClO6P. TCEP HCl is soluble in water, available as a stable solution at neutral pH, and immobilized on an agarose carrier to facilitate removal of reducing agents.
TCEP HCl is a colorless, odorless, weakly reducing substance soluble in water, the solubility in water can reach 310mg/mL. It has high stability in air and aqueous solution, and is less affected by temperature and concentration.
Except for cysteine, there are almost no side reactions with other amino acids. And TCEP HCl can be used in a wider pH range including acidic conditions (pH value 3), thereby effectively reducing the hydrolysis of amide bonds. It has the best effect among trivalent phosphorus derivatives.
TCEP HCl has mild reactivity, easy solubility, low toxicity, easier operation, and good stability in acidic and alkaline solutions. It is also more stable than DTT in mass spectrometry applications. It can additionally be utilized for careful reduction of disulfides in water.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1.041 g/mL at 25 °C
- Boiling point: 519.4ºC at 760 mmHg
- Melting point: 177 °C
- Flash point: 267.9ºC
- Refractive index: n20/D 1.367
- Acidity coefficient (pKa): 7.66 (at 25℃)
- Storage conditions: 2-8ºC
Tris (2-carboxyethyl) phosphine hydrochloride (TCEP HCl) has important uses in medicine. It is a unique thiolated DNA deprotection and reducing agent. Thiolated DNA terminal sulfur atoms tend to dimerize in use, especially in the presence of oxygen. This dimerization can greatly reduce the efficiency of some coupling reaction experiments, such as DNA immobilization in biosensors.
However, adding tris(2-carboxyethyl)phosphine hydrochloride to the DNA service and removing it after a period of reaction can reduce DNA dimerization. TCEP HCl is also commonly used to reduce disulfide bonds in healthy proteins, and it can also be used to prevent intramolecular or intermolecular disulfide bonds that develop between cysteines in proteins.
TCEP hydrochloride is a trialkylphosphine that selectively reduces protein breakdown without altering its properties or interacting with thiol directing agents in the reaction mixture.
In addition to this, TCEP HCl is an organophosphorus compound and can be used as a water-soluble reagent.
TCEP HCl has stronger reducing ability than DTT, is more stable than DTT, and is not easily oxidized by air. Its effect can be maintained for 2 to 3 weeks and is recognized as a good substitute for DTT (dithiothreitol).
- “The role of novel disulfide bonds in soluble Rieske proteins” – springer, Link | 28 October 2009.
- “Crosslinking of Human Plasma C-Reactive Protein to Human Serum Albumin via Disulfide Oxidation” – NIH, PubMed | 2021 May.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The TCEP HCl produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need TCEP Hydrochloride or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.