Tryptamine CAS 61-54-1
Directory Guidance on Tryptamine
Name: Tryptamine Powder
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
Tryptamine is a monoamine alkaloid found in plants, animals and fungi, containing an indole nucleus, similar in structure to tryptophan (lack of a carboxyl group) and hence its name. It is present in trace amounts in the mammalian brain and is thought to function as a neuromodulator and neurotransmitter responsible for many functions of the body, including memory.
Tryptamine is a compound of the indole family, which is obtained by the hydrolysis of tryptamine (found in the brain). Tryptamine is important in many biological processes, such as neurotransmission, learning, memory, and emotion regulation. Tryptamine affects a variety of physiological functions, such as visual and sensory perception, movement, etc.
Tryptamine is a synthetic psychedelic compound that is synthesized by naturally occurring enzymes such as serotonergic monoamine oxidase. It is found in many plants, including chrysanthemums and blue lotus. Tryptamine can be found in many other psychoactive drugs such as LSD, mescaline, etc.
It is primarily synthesized and marketed as a recreational substance (psychedelics), but it also has medical applications and can be used to treat depression, anxiety, and headaches.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1.157 g/cm3
- Boiling point: 137 °C0.15 mm Hg(lit.)
- Melting point: 113-116 °C(lit.)
- PH value: 11.07 (10g/l, H2O, 24.7℃)
- Flash point: 185 °C
- Refractive index: 1.668
- Water solubility: negligible
This section is about the uses of tryptamine.
Tryptamine is a natural amino acid found in many plants, animals and even humans. It is used as biological and pharmaceutical intermediates, biological reagents, and often in the preparation of biologically active compounds such as neurotransmitters and hallucinogens. Also used as a medication to treat depression and anxiety disorders, as follows:
Tryptamine is used as a drug to treat conditions like depression and anxiety, and it can be taken orally or injected into the body. It is also used to treat pain and nausea from chemotherapy or radiation therapy. It can also be used as a supplement, especially when taking other medications with side effects.
Tryptamine is a neurotransmitter that is released by the brain when we experience pleasure or pain. Tryptamine interacts with many different receptors in the body, including those involved in regulating mood, alertness, and mood.
Tryptamine is used to treat symptoms of depression, anxiety, and insomnia. It works by blocking serotonin receptors that are involved in signaling between neurons. Tryptamine also has anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve pain, muscle relaxation, and sleep disturbances.
- “Tryptamine as an endogenous regulator of neuronal sensitivity to serotonin” – Springer, Link | May 1989.
- “Therapeutic Potential of Old and New Phenethylamine, Tryptamine, and Ergotamide Psychedelics” – NIH, PubMed | 2020 Feb 11.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The Tryptamine produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need Tryptamine or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.