p-Nitrobenzoic acid CAS 62-23-7
Directory Guidance on p-Nitrobenzoic acid
Name: p-Nitrobenzoic acid
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
p-Nitrobenzoic acid, additionally known as 4-nitrobenzoic acid, is an organic substance with the chemical formula C6H4( NO2) CO2H. It comes from carboxylic acid, which is a compound in which the para-position (4-position) of benzoic acid is replaced by a nitro team.
p-Nitrobenzoic acid is a kind of nitrobenzoic acid and is the isomer of o-nitrobenzoic acid as well as m-nitrobenzoic acid. As a whole, it is a pale yellow as well as odorless crystal. Soluble in alcohol, ether, chloroform, acetone, boiling water, a little soluble in benzene, carbon disulfide, insoluble in petroleum ether.
It is acidic due to its carboxyl group. The reason it is more acidic than benzoic acid is that there is a nitro team on the benzene ring, and the nitro group is an electron withdrawing group, which can make the carboxyl group of p nitrobenzoic acid a lot more acidic via the conjugation result.
p-Nitrobenzoic acid is commonly made use of as an intermediate in organic synthesis such as medications, dyes, veterinary medicines, and also photosensitive products. 4-Nitrobenzoic acid can be prepared from p-nitrotoluene with an oxidant such as potassium dichromate.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1.61
- Boiling point: 359.1ºC at 760 mmHg
- Melting point: 237-240°C (point)
- Flash point: 237℃
- Refractive index: 1.6280 (estimate)
- Acidity coefficient: 3.41(at 25℃)
- Solvent: Ethanol
p-Nitrobenzoic acid is generally made use of as an intermediate in organic synthesis such as medications and photosensitive materials, as well as is likewise a resources for the manufacturing of dyes.
The primary objective:
p-Nitrobenzoic acid is a crucial intermediate and the forerunner of 4-nitrobenzoyl chloride, which can be made use of to manufacture procaine (anesthetic), benzocaine, p-aminomethylbenzoic acid, folic acid and various other medications. It can additionally be utilized to manufacture color intermediates and also filters. It is additionally extensively made use of in the synthesis of fuels as well as pesticides.
p Nitrobenzoic acid can be used to prepare light filters, as well as can also be used in the production of photosensitive products, the production of photosensitive products and also the electric paste in capacitors. At the same time, the typical remedy of 4-nitrobenzoic acid can establish alkaloids.
Actual manufacturing application instance:
p-Nitrobenzoic acid is utilized in the production of procaine hydrochloride, procainamide hydrochloride, p-aminomethylbenzoic acid, folic acid, benzocaine, antitussive, cephalosporin v, p-aminobenzoyl Glutamic acid, Bernier, and the manufacturing of responsive fantastic red M-8B, responsive red violet X-2R and also filters, color movie couplers, metal surface area corrosion removers, sun blocks, etc.
- “Studies of Mixed Ligand Copper Complexes of p-Nitrobenzoic Acid and Monoethanolamine” – Springer, Link | 11 June 2017.
- “Para-Aminobenzoic Acid Reversal of Parahydroxybenzoic Acid” – NIH, PubMed | 1951 Sep.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The p-Nitrobenzoic acid produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need p Nitrobenzoic acid powder or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.