4-Acetamidobenzoic Acid CAS 556-08-1
Directory Guidance on 4-Acetamidobenzoic Acid
Name: 4-Acetamidobenzoic Acid
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Zhishang chemical|
4-Acetamidobenzoic acid (Acedoben), also known as P-Acetylamino benzoic acid, is a compound that is soluble in ethanol but insoluble in water and ether. It is a white flaky crystal in general state and is used as an intermediate in the pharmaceutical industry.
4-Acetylamino benzoic acid, sometimes abbreviated as PABA or PBBA, is an acetyl derivative of p-aminobenzoic acid. It has been used in medicine since the 19th century.
4-Acetamidobenzoic acid is an ingredient in some pharmaceutical preparations, including inosine pranobex. It has substances with many beneficial properties, namely antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Found in a variety of foods and beverages, including tea and coffee, most notably as one of the major biosynthetic products.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1.326 g/cm3
- Boiling point: 439.6ºC at 760 mmHg
- Melting point: 259-262 °C (dec.)(lit.)
- Flash point: 219.7ºC
- Refractive index: 1.5600 (estimate)
- Water solubility: <0.1 g/100 mL at 21 ºC
4-Acetamidobenzoic Acid (4-ABZ) is an acetyl derivative of p-aminobenzoic acid. It is used in the food industry for the production of animal feed and pharmaceuticals. It is one of the most important intermediates in bi otechnology.
Used as Pharmaceutical Intermediate
- Acedoben is an ingredient in some pharmaceutical preparations that contains ibuprofen. It is commonly used as an analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-convulsant.
- 4-Acetamidobenzoic acid is an effective antihistamine and anti-inflammatory agent, it also inhibits the action of histamine in the body . It is a systemic antihistamine.
- 4-Acetylaminobenzoic acid is an analgesic and antipyretic, as well as an antibiotic. It is used in topical ointments to treat burns and wounds.
Used in Daily Chemical Products
- P-Acetylamino benzoic acid (PABA), a compound used in cosmetic industry for hair and skin beautification, is an organic chemical compound. It is used as a cosmeceutical ingredient in cosmetics and personal care products.
- PABA is used in a variety of applications, such as skin conditioning, hair styling, and styling aids, and has been used in cosmetic formulations for decades.
- “Ozonation Study of 4-Acetylaminotoluene in Acetic Acid” – Springer, Link | 10 October 2009.
- “Targeted Analysis Using Para-Aminobenzoic Acid as a Probe” – NIH, PubMed | 2016 Mar.
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The 4-Acetamidobenzoic Acid produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need 4-Acetamidobenzoic Acid or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.