Trimethylhydroquinone CAS 700-13-0
Directory Guidance on Trimethylhydroquinone
Trimethylhydroquinone is a chemical compound with the chemical formula C9H4O2. It is related to the benzoquinones and one of the two isomers of hydroquinone. Trimethylhydroquinone is a white crystalline solid with an unpleasant odor. Trimethylhydroquinone is slightly soluble in water, quickly soluble in ethyl ester, methanol, as well as insoluble in oil ether.
Trimethylhydroquinone is an important pharmaceutical intermediate used in the synthesis of vitamin E together with isophytol. Also a chemical used to synthesize Coenzyme Q, which is an important part of the electron transport chain and Coenzyme Q10.
Trimethylhydroquinone is a chemical substance with an aromatic ring. It is an oxidizing agent which can react with organic substances to produce a variety of effects, including rancidity.
Nature and Specifications:
- Density: 1.126 g/cm3
- Boiling point: 295 °C (759.8513 mmHg)
- Melting point: 169-172 °C (lit.)
- Flash point: 191 °C
- Refractive index: 1.572
- Water solubility: 2 g/L (20 ºC)
Trimethylhydroquinone is an organic intermediate and pharmaceutical intermediate, which can be used to synthesize vitamin E (VE). It is also used in the synthesis of other compounds such as pyrrolidine, phenethylamine and herbs.
It is also used in the production of plastic and textile fibers, and in the treatment and prevention of impurities in processing oils. It is also widely used in the production of cosmetics, detergents and other industrial chemicals.
Trimethylhydroquinone, a chemical that can be used in photographic film, is a reducing agent that converts primary amines to the corresponding secondary amines.
It can be used as a catalyst and reagent for organic synthesis, and also exists in photographic developers, dyes and pigments. It can be used to catalyze the oxidation of alcohols to carboxylic acids by hydroxylation.
Trimethylhydroquinone was used to manufacture a photoinduced electron transfer relieving probe (HMBQ-Nap) whose fluorescence is activated in the existence of biologically significant thiols.
It is a compound that can be utilized to produce polymers, paints as well as dyes. It is additionally a solid anti-oxidant that shields versus the unfavorable results of oxygen and other chemicals.
- “Zinc Catalyst Recycling in Trimethylhydroquinone and Other Compounds” – degruyter | May 21, 2011.
- “Oxidation of hydroquinone, 2,3-dimethylhydroquinone and 2,3,5-trimethylhydroquinone by human myeloperoxidase” – NIH, PubMed | 2000.
Our factory has advanced product production lines, and stable production capacity, which can achieve the goal of quickly providing high-quality products.
Our company is equipped with first-class equipment for the product production line to ensure the product quality to the greatest extent, to ensure that the net weight of the product is accurate, the packaging is well sealed, and it can meet the needs of long-distance transportation for export.
The Trimethylhydroquinone produced by our company has stable performance and a wide range of uses, which can meet the various needs of different customers.
The product price is competitive, and it has a good reputation and market share in countries all over the world.
If you need Trimethylhydroquinone or related products, please contact our company directly. Professional production and perfect service will definitely make you satisfied.
1. For products ≤50kg, we recommend using express delivery, which is usually called DDU service (discounted, convenient).
2. For products ≤500kg, we generally recommend air freight, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (fast and efficient).
3. For products >500kg, we generally recommend shipping by sea, which is usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service (economical, safe).
4. For high-value products, please choose air or express to ensure the safety of product transportation.